Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Spotify auto-deletes my playlists

Spotify auto-deletes my playlists

So, i found a post about this and solutions didnt work, then i hit the reply buttom but nothing happens and thats why I'm creating a new post

Basically, ive been premium for the last couple weeks and am sick of it.. In just such phew days, Spotify hast deleted my playlist over 20 times..

I use a LeEco Le Pro 3 phone which uses SnapDragon 821 and has 4gb of ram. I use other streaming apps and dont have any problems.

Last time i downloaded my playlists was this morning before going to work because i hate driving without music. I havent turned off my phone during the day or used the app until i got out of work, jumped into the car and once again, no playlists..

I seriously dont want this to happen ever again.. I got spotify premium because i didnt wanna have to download every song and then upload it on my phone since i work a lot and that really consumed a lot of time for me.

Tell me **bleep** do i need to do because i really am sick of this!

I will attach a capture of my current playlists and you will see that there is one downloaded, i did it when driving back home..

Bye
Screenshot_20170707-190538.jpg
2 Replies

It's been a couple days since my post and still get no replies.
Update: Spotify has deleted my playlists 3 times since the day i posted this..
Screenshot_20170710-202454.jpg

If you want direct support, go here. Starting a new thread for an issue which is already covered in an existing thread just creates clutter.

Suggested posts