Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify closing suddenly in celphone

Spotify closing suddenly in celphone

Spotify works normal, I´m listening to the songs when suddenly the app closes, without any error message. I´ve already try to reinstall, to remove de SD card and it continues happening.Sometimes I don´t even can listening ONE song until the end that it happens.

My phone is a Xiaomi Redmi 2, Miui version 8.1.3.0, Android 5.1.1 LMY47V. Please, help me!

6 Replies

Hi there, I suggest you to do a back up of all information on your cell phone. You can uninstall Spotify and all Spotify cache files. Don't worry I will tell you the way how get back your song and play list. Then reboot your cell phone and reinstall Spotify. To get your song and playlist back go on that link. https://community.spotify.com/t5/Accounts-Subscriptions-and-Music/Please-read-Missing-playlists-Prem...

If this doesn't work, we will try something more drastic.
I hope this post will help you and if it does, do not hesitate to like the post or/and marks it as a solution.

Simon Normandin

It didn´t work. Spotify keeps closing. 😞

Have you enabled power saving mode under “Settings>>> Additional Settings >>> Battery & performance>>> Manage apps battery usage”?

Hi there, I suggest to rest your phone (default factory). Make sure that you've done a back up of all information on that phone!

Then reinstall Spotify and the rest on your app.
Hope this post will help you! Do not hesitate to like it or marks it as a solution if it help you!

Simon Normandin

It happened to me too with my Mi mobile. It happens when cache is cleared. Go to:

Security > Gear on top right > Battery settings > Cear cache when device is blocked = NEVER

That will solve the issue 😉

Same problem. My phone is a Sony XPeria XZ1 with Android ver 9.

Suggested posts