Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify crashes on my xperia z1 compact

Solved!

Spotify crashes on my xperia z1 compact

I'm a spotiholic, which is why it is particularly annoying that spotify consistently crashes on my sony xperia z1 compact upon application launch. It worked perfectly the first week, but since then it's been 100% defunct. I have sent my phone to service, but all they did was to reset my phone to standard settings and install the latest sony software update. This did little to remedy my problem. I have also tried to install an earlier version of spotify (in reference to a previous community problem similar to mine). So far nothing has worked and I'm close to throwing in the towel. Anyone with ideas that can guide me out of this misery? Thanks in advance!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Do you have an sd card? Can you try without the card in your device as this type of issue is commonly caused by a faulty cache or SD card.

Please use the search feature before posting a problem/bug/idea.
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
     Using Spotify Since March 10th 2009
     Twitter: @mechanimal82

Android Troubleshooting:
[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues
Spotify Android Version History

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

i got it to work with my sd-card all you have to do is delete everything on the sd-card and then install spotify. at least this worked for me

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Do you have an sd card? Can you try without the card in your device as this type of issue is commonly caused by a faulty cache or SD card.

Please use the search feature before posting a problem/bug/idea.
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
     Using Spotify Since March 10th 2009
     Twitter: @mechanimal82

Android Troubleshooting:
[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues
Spotify Android Version History

that's some bull**bleep** sollution tho, only reason i have such a large sd-card is because i want all my songs on spotify available offline. ffs shouldn't it be fixed by now?

Marked as solution

i got it to work with my sd-card all you have to do is delete everything on the sd-card and then install spotify. at least this worked for me

Suggested posts