Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify deleting downloaded musics

Spotify deleting downloaded musics

Sorry for my english:

It isn't the first time that it's happening (I already did reset my phone and i'm still having the same problem).

Briefly: the app crash and I loose all my music, but the "data" still is in my phone than I have to download all my music again (but it downloads faster than normal).

Screenshot_20171016-072303.png
Screenshot_20171016-072329.png
Screenshot_20171016-072333.png
4 Replies

the screenshots are in portuguese but you can understand

Hi @r0dolfomartins, no problem. So from what I can tell you are trying to download songs to an SD card which doesn't usually work. Will you download them to your phone and tell me what happens please? Thanks!

Logan

My sd card looks OK to my other files, I never had problems, I used to download to the songs to internal storage and I think it also happened.

It's great to see a rock star venturing into the Android section @LoganHelps! Welcome!

I think what's happened to the OP is that he had the storage option in spotify set to his SD card and the music "undownloaded" or,to be more accurate, became disconnected from spotify.

Redownloading the music in these circumstances sometimes seems to go really fast because I think the app is simply rechecking what's already in the cache rather than actually downloading everything from the servers again.

@r0dolfomartins once the "download" finished, were you able to listen to your music offline again? If so, everything should be fine but let us know if you have any further problems.

Suggested posts