Premium

Country

Germany

Device

Samsung Galaxy 9

Operating System

Android Oreo

My Question or Issue

Since the penultimate update, Spotify can no longer find the Bose WiFi speaker. Before, everything worked smoothly. The WiFi works otherwise without problems. The speaker also works. Other devices in the WiFi are also shown by Spotify. Spotify cannot be played only via the WiFi loudspeaker. Does somebody has any idea?
2 Replies

Hey there @Tom2702!

Thanks for reaching out to us and welcome to the Community!

Can you try restarting your router to see if that makes a difference for you?

We'd also recommend giving this a try on a different network, for example you can start a hotspot of your phone and use that network.

Lastly, we just want to double check if you have the possibility to ask a friend or a family member to log in on your device and give this a shot.

Let us know how you get on! We'll be here in case you have any further questions.

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hey Elena,

I tried the different options. Unfortunately there is no change. The loudspeaker is not shown to other people either. The WiFi itself continues to work perfectly. The router also displays the speaker as part of the network. Since the problem occurred immediately with the installation of the penultimate Spotify update, I suspect that it is related.

Suggested posts