Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify doesn't work with android or windows, is there some kind of problem with my account?

Spotify doesn't work with android or windows, is there some kind of problem with my account?

I'm gonna use this template for this. Please try to understand my poor language skills...

Brief description of the issue:

I use spotify with my androidphone (sony xperia m2 aqua) and with my computer (win7). Now Spotify doesn't work with either one. With Android music stops after 15 seconds of playing track, or after 1 track is played. With computer, Spotify doesn't play tracks at all. There's error message "track not available". After several reinstalls it sometimes plays normally, but problem keeps coming over and over in both, mobile and computer.

Steps to reproduce the issue:

1. First I did this

Android: Reinstalled app several times, reinstalled (or whatever this factory reset is doing) adroid, updated android from 4.4.4 to 5.0. Logged out and in Spotify.

Computer:

Updated Spotify, closed and opened it several times, rebooted computer, start crying desperately and finally went drink some coffee alone with my cats.

1. Then I did that

Tried to pray all kinds of gods to fix the problem, browsing all over internet trying to get a solution.

1. I also did this

I lost my hope and finally I've tried everything that was said on the internet, I gathered some guts to write here.

What steps you’ve tried already:

All of them. At least twice or more.

Your device and operating system (e.g. Samsung Galaxy 4, 5.1.1)

Sony Xperia M2 Aqua, 5.0.

Type of Spotify account you have (Free/ Premium):

Premium, which feels a bit expensive right now when it's not working but successfully eating my mental health.

The app version of Spotify you’re using:

Newest possible...

0 Replies

Suggested posts