Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify film hulu

Spotify film hulu

Hello, don't know where to post this but I got a message on my Spotify app for a deal called Spotify film, which includes access to Spotify and Hulu (no ads) for 16.99 but I don't see it anywhere to get more info on it. Wondering if anyone had any info this
9 Replies

I got the same message any info?

Just got this too. A Google search didn't come up with anything useful. I clicked on it to get more info, but didn't want to upgrade right away because I didn't know if there was a catch. Now I can't find the offer again.

I also got it.. i need info also. Or was this a one time thing only

I got the same message this morning and when I looked for it again I couldn't find it anywhere. Have you tried contacting spotify about this?

I tried yesterday but it was also like 5 minutes before i went into work so
had no time but im off today and will try to do it.

I'm on messenger with Spotify trying to figure it out and see what it was and if it's legit.

I got the same thing. I googled it and didn't find anything. When I went back to Spotify it was gone and I couldnt find it again.  

I just received the message a few days ago, in the morning on my way to work so I didn't have time... but now can't find the offer anywhere. Anyone else have an update? I'd like to sign up if it's still available..

I got that message when I signed on today, but when I clicked on it it said I wasn't qualified...that you had to have a Premium account.  I do but it wouldn't give me any more info and when you search "Hulu" on the Spotify site there are no results.

Suggested posts