Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify for Android crashes when I choose ""Search".

Solved!

Spotify for Android crashes when I choose ""Search".

When I choose "Search" in my Spotify app for Android, it crashes. This is a brand new issue. I've been using the app for quite some time. I cleared out all of the cache. Suggestions about why this is a problem now? What can I do to remedy the situation?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

I'm going to go ahead and answer my own post since I found a solution. I ended up uninstalling and reinstalling the app. Now I can use Search again. I'm assuming it has something to do with saved info on my phone or something. I hope someone will still respond and tell me why that worked and, if I have the same issue again, how I can remedy it without uninstalling and reinstalling the app. Thanks!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

I'm going to go ahead and answer my own post since I found a solution. I ended up uninstalling and reinstalling the app. Now I can use Search again. I'm assuming it has something to do with saved info on my phone or something. I hope someone will still respond and tell me why that worked and, if I have the same issue again, how I can remedy it without uninstalling and reinstalling the app. Thanks!

Had the same problem before.I just deleted all my saved songs and it worked!

Suggested posts