Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify freezes phone and restarts it

Spotify freezes phone and restarts it

All of a sudden my phone (samsung galaxy s7) restarted itself, after a safe boot i noticed it was Spotify causing the issue. I removed the Spotify widget so now i can start the phone without it freezing instantly but everytime i open Spotify the phone freezes and restarts.

I have tried clearing the cache, removing the app and reinstalling it without any luck. I stored my offline playlists on my SD-card but i cleared it now. Anybody know what the issue may be? 

2 Replies

So, apparently the problem was Spotify was running on my laptop. It has never been an issue before, but after i closed Spotify on my laptop the app on my phone works just fine. When i start it on my laptop again with Spotify running on my phone the phone freezes and restarts, i did notice one of my playlists on the laptop lacks a song which is on the same playlist in my phone. It's a local song so that might be causing the issue.

I had same problem. Noticed this and tried, problem solved. How is this possible? I don't even have offline or local songs in playlist. Before this worked nicely and I used to change desktop app songs with my phone. Now I can't.

Suggested posts