As of this morning, Spotify now crashes ALL THE TIME when I try to use it on my phone. When I try to start it, it thinks about it for a few seconds, then I get the "Unfortunately, Spotify has stopped" message. I've tried the usual things (re-install Spotify, restart my phone) but no joy. Any ideas?
- My phone is a Sony Xperia Z5 compact, running Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
- I've got plenty of internal memory remaining (> 8GB)
- I'm on the Spotify Beta program and am using version 18.104.22.1683
- I've tried restarting with and without my SD card in case there was a problem there. No joy.
- I'm a premium user, so I'd really like this working.
I've noticed over the last few days that Spotify seemed to be getting a bit laggy, although all other apps have been behaving OK.
Solved! Go to Solution.