Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • nisafitri
  • Casual Listener
  • 60 replies
  • 24 likes
  • 60 replies
  • 24 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

"Create New Playlist" failing after last update

Ever since the last update, I am not able to create a Playlist as I have in the past which is going through the song options menu.Attached are two screenshots of the create dialog. As you can see in #2, after pressing on Create, the button dims but n...

• Regular
  • Ever since the last update, I am not able to create a Playlist as I have in the past which is going through the song options menu. Attached are two screenshots of the create dialog. As you can see...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! sending music on android

hi, from few months i can't share music anymore by sending private messages to my followers on spotify. the sending option is working only on web player and if i try to share a song with spotify for android it suggests me to send by whatsapp. anyone ...

• Casual Listener
  • hi, from few months i can't share music anymore by sending private messages to my followers on spotify. the sending option is working only on web player and if i try to share a song with spotify for ...
  • roko1
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Too many bugs

After I updated a couple of weeks ago, I had the bug that the singles don't appear in the artist's page in the Android app. I have to either look for them individually or add them from my laptop. When I scroll the phone menu the single/album cover ne...

• Casual Listener
  • After I updated a couple of weeks ago, I had the bug that the singles don't appear in the artist's page in the Android app. I have to either look for them individually or add them from my laptop. Whe...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Offline music removed

I'm from the UK but am working in Uganda for the next 6 months. As a result of this I'm very reliant on mobile data and have minimal access to wifi.I've had a disaster. I've logged out of facebook on my phone as it is very very data hungry. I reboote...

• I'm from the UK but am working in Uganda for the next 6 months. As a result of this I'm very reliant on mobile data and have minimal access to wifi. I've had a disaster. I've logged out of faceboo...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Not possible to stream Spotify through USB Music Player Pro?

How and what URL to enter for Spotify when using USB Music Player Pro to stream digital output from Android (Samsung Galaxy Note 5) to Audioquest Dragonfly Red?

• How and what URL to enter for Spotify when using USB Music Player Pro to stream digital output from Android (Samsung Galaxy Note 5) to Audioquest Dragonfly Red?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist

I am new to both android and spotify premium. I am trying to create a playlist and when I hit create it just stays as it is and then appears to be frozen but when I tap elsewhere it cancels the playlist being created even though it did nothing. I've ...

• I am new to both android and spotify premium. I am trying to create a playlist and when I hit create it just stays as it is and then appears to be frozen but when I tap elsewhere it cancels the playl...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment

I have bought Spotify Premium 0.99 TRY for 3 month. But in the second month, Spotify app warns me about my payment. But I already payed 0.99 TRY. How do I fix this?

• Casual Listener
  • I have bought Spotify Premium 0.99 TRY for 3 month. But in the second month, Spotify app warns me about my payment. But I already payed 0.99 TRY. How do I fix this?
  • hakoroglu
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Track Not Available Unless I Restart App

Running spotify premium on Android 7.1 on a Nexus 5X. Every time I open up the app after letting it sit for a while without playing music, I have to restart or it will say that every track is not availible. I can switch tracks while music is playing,...

• Regular
  • Running spotify premium on Android 7.1 on a Nexus 5X. Every time I open up the app after letting it sit for a while without playing music, I have to restart or it will say that every track is not ava...
  • vanishrap1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Downloaded albums keep disappearing!

Hi, I have Spotify Premium running on my Android Phone (Vodafone Smart Ultra 6) and whenever I download albums for offline playback, when I come back to them after a period of time, they're no longer downloaded (although they are still in my library)...

• Hi,   I have Spotify Premium running on my Android Phone (Vodafone Smart Ultra 6) and whenever I download albums for offline playback, when I come back to them after a period of time, they're ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Chromecast devices disappears in device list after a song ended.

Hi, I running Spotify for Android version 7.0.0.1369 on Xperia Tablet and Xperia Phone. I have same problem on both. Problem:After I have played a song on my TV set via chromecast and the song has ended, and then I want to play another song there are...

• Hi,   I running Spotify for Android version 7.0.0.1369 on Xperia Tablet and Xperia Phone. I have same problem on both.   Problem: After I have played a song on my TV set via chromecast...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Meizu m2 note

Buenos días.Desde que actualicé a Spotify Premium, al rato de estar escuchando una o dos canciones, se para la aplicación e incluso se cierra sola...He cerrado sesión, he vuelto a entrar, la he desinstalado, la he vuelto a instalar (todo tal y como p...

• Buenos días. Desde que actualicé a Spotify Premium, al rato de estar escuchando una o dos canciones, se para la aplicación e incluso se cierra sola... He cerrado sesión, he vuelto a entrar, la ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Oneplus One Maxx audio equalizer prompt audio skip

Hi all, I'm using oneplus one Cyanogenmod mod os 13.1, non root. The problem is like this, whenever i switch on the audio FX ( equalizer in android), in my case is MAXX audio, it will cause a little audio skip at beginning of every songs if i pressed...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi all, I'm using oneplus one Cyanogenmod mod os 13.1, non root. The problem is like this, whenever i switch on the audio FX ( equalizer in android), in my case is MAXX audio, it will cause a little ...
  • kcchan3012
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Android app equalizer issue

I know the Spotify app for Android does not have its own equalizer.On Andriod the Spotify app uses the built-in equalizer in the system, and maybe because of that (it does not have its own equalizer) when a song starts it takes a second or two to ass...

• Visitor
  • I know the Spotify app for Android does not have its own equalizer. On Andriod the Spotify app uses the built-in equalizer in the system, and maybe because of that (it does not have its own equalize...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    Equalizer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify won't connect to chromecast Audio

Hi,i'm using an oneplus one with the latest nightlies of cm12.Spotify app Version ist 4.0.0.800I'm a premium member.Chromecast audio and my phone are in the same wfi network.in the app i can see my chromecast audio but it won'e connect to it. It trie...

• Music Fan
  • Hi, i'm using an oneplus one with the latest nightlies of cm12. Spotify app Version ist 4.0.0.800 I'm a premium member. Chromecast audio and my phone are in the same wfi network. in the app i ca...
  • xandradex
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

[Galaxy S7] Unresponsive app + battery consumption

Hi ! Firstly, i'm french so i'm sorry for my bad english. I've Spotify app on my Galaxy S7. Since yesterday, i listening music with phone locked and he lost 25% battery for 30min listening. When I unlock the phone, a messsage appear "App is unrespons...

•  Hi !    Firstly, i'm french so i'm sorry for my bad english.   I've Spotify app on my Galaxy S7. Since yesterday, i listening music with phone locked and he lost 25% battery ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Kategorie "Podcasts & Video Shows" fehlt.

Hallo. Bei mir fehlt die Rubrik "Podcasts und Video Shows". Spotify! Was ist da los? Möchte einfach nur den Böhmi Podcast "Fest & Flauschig" hören. Facts: Premium Account, Spotify App Version 5.3.0.995, Android 4.2.1, Huawei Ascend G700 (Update wird ...

• Hallo.   Bei mir fehlt die Rubrik "Podcasts und Video Shows". Spotify! Was ist da los? Möchte einfach nur den Böhmi Podcast "Fest & Flauschig" hören.    Facts: Premium Account,...
  • arkplumtjatte
  • 5 replies
  • 12 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 12 likes

Android App History Log File?

Is there an app or a way I can dump the log to find my played SONGS history? I was listening to the Radar Release playlist (which is awesome) while driving last night (Thursday) via blutooth Android and I wanted to add some of the songs on this playl...

• Is there an app or a way I can dump the log to find my played SONGS history?   I was listening to the Radar Release playlist (which is awesome) while driving last night (Thursday) via blu...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    bring back
    Cache
    dump
    Feature
    Fix
    Help
    history
    log
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

# Device limit message when I removed all other devices!

Hey,im still recieving a message stating i have added another device to go over my limit but i removed all devices from my account.Its very annoying!Any ideas hot to fix this?

• Hey, im still recieving a message stating i have added another device to go over my limit but i removed all devices from my account. Its very annoying! Any ideas hot to fix this?
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes