Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify is crashing on LG V20 when opening Settings and attempting to scroll down to Equalizer.

Spotify is crashing on LG V20 when opening Settings and attempting to scroll down to Equalizer.

My LG V20 is crashing when performing the following steps within Spotify application.

Steps:

1. Open Spotify (latest) on an AT&T LG V20 (latest updates and security patches applied).
  2. Click on the icon at the bottom navigation menu that looks like a few books (next to signal button.
  3. Click on the settings gear at the top right (next to Your Library).
  4. Attempt to scroll down as far as possible.

Actual:  Unable to make it past the "Device Broadcast..." item in the list.  The application crashes and repeated attemps result in the same behavior.

Expected:  The crash should not crash and the user should be able to scroll down to the bottom of the list.

Environment:  

1. Spotify Version:  7.2.0.1250
  2. ATT LG V20 (Android 7.0)
  3. Security Patch Level:  September 1, 2016
  4. Kernel Version:  3.18.31
  5. Build Number:  NRD90M
  6. Software Version: H91010c
7 Replies

Hmmm... haven't seen that before. Could you try reinstalling spotify as described here and see if it helps.

I just bought an V20 today. I downloaded and logged into Spotify but it's refusing to play anything. This is terrible. 

Let's keep this thread on the original topic @Tynap81. If you are having issues, please start a new thread, posting as much detail as you can, to avoid confusion, Thanks.

Cannot reproduce issue.

LG V20 (H990DS).

Spotify version: Same

Android version: Same

Security Patch Level: 1st of December, 2016

Kernel version: Same

Build number: Same

Software version: V10d-AUS-XX

Same issue, have you find a solution?

Just a random thought - are you using the RTL (Right to Left) option or a RTL language such as Hebrew?

Thank's for your reply.

No I use french language.

But mine is a China Android Headunit (autoradio car).

I'll try reinstall the app (without the SD card) and go here after.

Suggested posts