Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify is extra slow, does not respond, undownloads playlists etc.

Spotify is extra slow, does not respond, undownloads playlists etc.

For a few weeks my spotify has become really bad. Normally when i left the house, i would just start up spotify and then shuffle one of my playlists. Nowadays this has turned into a struggle. Often when i start spotify, i need 3 to 5 minutes until i can finally listen to what i want. 

Problems that happen:

• Spotify is unresponsive: Whatever i click, nothing happens
  • when i open a playlist, the songs don't show and it just loads
  • when i open a playlist and scroll around, every song is just "unknown artist, unkown song, unknown album"
  • the song starts and stops playing in some weird intervals
  • i can't switch between songs, when i click on next song, previous song, stop playing etc., nothing happens for a long time and then everything i clicked happens later on after two minutes or so
  • sometimes when i click on the menu, where you can choose to add songs to playlists or delete them and so on, it will load for a time and then say you need to be online, to access this menu, which is really stupid and not needed.
  • This is a huge problem: it happened to me three times now: I start up spotify and want to listen to my songs and then the whole playlist (except for songs that are also in other playlists) are not downloaded any longer. This is especially maddening, when you already left the house and you can't listen to most of your songs (since i don't have a lot of highspeedinternet and i am surely not gonna use it to download songs). Then when i am back at home, it needs a long time to download my 300+ songs.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. This is really stupid. I like spotify a lot, but this makes it hard for me to enjoy my music.

0 Replies

Suggested posts