Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify isn't downloading any of my playlist

Spotify isn't downloading any of my playlist

I have a mytouch 4g for android and for some reason spotify isn't downloading anything anymore. I have my wifi on and it just says 0 percent after almost 2 hours. I have tried uninstalling the app and reinstalling. I have rebooted app.  I have tried everything. It used to work fine before the new  update, but now nothing.

Josh

5 Replies

I'm having the same issue-- there is an error message at the top of the program saying there is a problem with the spotify server.  I have sent a help message to them as I think it is on thier end.  REALLY hoping they get this fixed asap as I need this list tonight.  Hope yours isn't immediate as well. 

Yeah for some reason I'm not getting that message. I was looking through the threads here after I posted this message and I'm seeing this has been a major, major problem for tons of people ever since the new update. I think it's a thread or two after this one and it's already 5 pages deep. They say to try to reinstall the app, but I have done that and I just restored my phone and restored my SD card and nothing. 

I hope they get this fixed soon since I'm paying money for something I can't use. Sorry to hear about your problem too. This does suck. Hopefully theyGf's the server if this is the issue and if not, issue a update that fixes this fast.

Josh

Hey Josh I just searched for and installed an update on my phone and now it's downloading...... maybe if you do the same thing it will work?  Good luck!

L

I'm kinda having the same problem. Except for me spotify downloads the songs but after maybe 500 songs downloaded, Spotify freezes and then my while phone restarts. And it happens all the time. It's very frustrating.

Abe

Same issue here, can't download any songs, tells me I'm offline when I'm definitely online as all other apps/browsers are working. What a waste of money, seriously considering cancelling my subscription.

Suggested posts