Plan

Premium

Country
Italy

Device

Google Pixel 3a

Operating System

Android 10

Hi, since a couple of week when I connect the device throuth Andorid Auto everything seems to be OK but when I select Spotify, the app on the car screen doesn't work. I cannot choose a song or a playlist because apparently the app can't be able to download the contents. At this point I unlock the device (always connected to the car) and I open Spotify where is shown a message that says "no internet connection" or similar. In the meantime all the other apps works correctly. The only way that I found to temporanely fix this issue is to disconnect and reconnect the data network. Very annoing. I already done a new app installation but the issue still persist. How can I fix this?

Thanks.

1 Reply

I am having the exact same issues for the last few weeks. Sometimes I even get the "no internet connection" error at home while connected to wifi. But overall, it's mostly while trying to connect in my car.Sometimes it'll finally play but then I can't see anything on the screen or use my car controls to skip songs - I have to use my phone which pretty much defeats the purpose... 

Suggested posts