Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify logs out and closes app once WiFi is enabled

Solved!

Spotify logs out and closes app once WiFi is enabled

Hi just randomly started having this problem.

I went to update my offline playlists today, turned on the WiFi and it logs me out of spotify and also closes the app.

Cleared all the cache data and reinstalled app from clean; still doing the exact same thing and now i've cleared the cache i dont have access to any of my offline data :@

Anyone have a fix for this or know what is causing it.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi

Think i fixed the problem, i uninstalled all of the App again and instead of getting the App from the Play store go to your internet browser and go directly to spotify website and find the mobile download. It seems to have worked for me and a cleaner interface, just a few bugs like Spotify crashing every once in a while

Thanks

Ben

View solution in original post

2 Replies

i’m having the same bug/problem (spotify app closes even with or without wifi is on)

phone: Samsung galaxy nexus (android version: 4.0.2 / kernel:  3.0.8)

Marked as solution

Hi

Think i fixed the problem, i uninstalled all of the App again and instead of getting the App from the Play store go to your internet browser and go directly to spotify website and find the mobile download. It seems to have worked for me and a cleaner interface, just a few bugs like Spotify crashing every once in a while

Thanks

Ben

Suggested posts