Premium

Country

Argentina

Device

Samsung S8+

Operating System

Android 9

My Question or Issue

I have two issues at the same time that occurs from approx 3 months ago.

1- The music stops after playing 10 minutes.

2- After this happen, when I play a song on my phone, the Spotify app doesn't update my current song, so I can´t even pause, because doesn't recognize that I'm playing a song at all.  

So, I've seen both issues in the community but neither of them helped me. I've already tried this troubleshooting:

- The Spotify app is excluded from the battery optimization settings and it has permissions to run in the background.

- I've already clear the cache and reinstall the app.

- I've already closed sessions on all my devices and started again.

After these steps, it begins to work ok, but it starts to happen later days later: app pauses after 10 minutes and after this, doesn't update the song I'm playing.

It doesn't happen with other music applications. My main music app for local songs works ok.

1 Reply

Hey there @jpbartolomeo!

Welcome to the Community and thanks for bringing this up with us.

Apologies for the delayed response, we just came across this thread. Could you let us know if you’re still having troubles with this?

If you are, can you let us know if you've already tried a clean reinstall to clear any old files that might be causing issues.

Right now we have an Ongoing issue with what you seem to be experiencing with your now playing view. Feel free to leave your details and +Vote in the thread as well.

Hopefully we'll have this sorted out soon, keep an eye on the page for any updates.

Let us know if there's anything else we can help out with 🙂

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts