Device:

Huawei Y6 II

Operating System Version:

Android 5.1

Spotify Version:

Account:

Premium

Description:

Some downloaded songs pause automatically. The songs that pause automatically are always the same and they pause on the same spot in the song. Pressing play starts them again, but they almost always pause again during the song. 

I've removed and downloaded Spotify again, didn't solve it.

I've cleared cache in Spotify and in the "app-control", removed Spotify and downloaded it again, didn't solve it.

I've cleared cache in Spotify and in the "app-control", formatted my SD-card, removed Spotify and downloaded it again, didn't solve it.

When downloading the songs after reïnstall, sometimes the app "said" (freely translated from Dutch) "waiting for download". I think this may have something to do with it. Furthermore, when connected to WIFI at home, the songs that normally pause don't pause.

Please help, because this has costed me to much time already and it really begins to annoy me...

2 Replies

Hello. Are the files you have problems with local files (mp3s etc) on your PC? Just wanted to check as the status message "waiting for download" only appears when you are downloading local files to my knowledge.

No, these songs are no local files, just ordinairy songs from Spotify.

But thanks!

Suggested posts