Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify playing music after ending calls or after hitting a button in maybe other apps

Spotify playing music after ending calls or after hitting a button in maybe other apps

3 Replies

Hey @BR0GE, welcome to the community.

Hope you are doing great!

Sorry to hear your having issues playing music, but no worries- I’ll be happy to help. 

To be clear on your issue, Spotify only plays after a call has ended, and when you hit certain buttons in other apps, while the music is playing in the background?

Let me know, I’ll be happy to help.

/B

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

It happens when my music is already paused and not playing. Once I hit the end call button on my phone then the music starts playing again. Without me opening the app and pressing play or using the notification tray to play. Other apps the music starts playing in are, after I click out of a snapchat video, snoozing an alarm (just a regular alarm sound, not music). Most apps where you have to hit a button that ends playback of some sort of media then my pause Spotify music starts playing again. 

@BR0GE -

Thanks for the reply 🙂

I know it sounds simple, but it's often overlooked. Could you try restarting your device? If that doesn't help, try a quick clean reinstall of the app. Just follow these steps.

If you're still having trouble, could you let me know the exact version of Spotify and the exact version of the operating system you're running?

I'll see what I can suggest next!

/B

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts