Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify restarts the phone

Spotify restarts the phone

I have spotifu premium on my Samsung S4 and have got a lot of different problems.

The phone "gets a blackout" and needs to be restarted. Most common when spotify can't find what I'm searching for.

The searching can take up to 10 minutes

Switching radio channel also takes up to 10 min.

Have the latest android update and a quick and stable WiFi connection.
2 Replies

Please read the guide linked below for details on the most common issues and how to fix them. Usually a clean install is the first step to take and resolves most of the usual issues; the guide details the steps to take to ensure a full 'clean installation' is achieved - This includes checking redundant folders and a REBOOT!

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please use the search feature before posting a problem/bug/idea.
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
     Using Spotify Since March 10th 2009
     Twitter: @mechanimal82

Android Troubleshooting:
[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues
Spotify Android Version History

After several days figuring out, i had the fix for my Galaxy A5 Samsung, Android Nougat. Normally the music worked with a lot of problems ( getting stucked) in sleep screen while i was moving walking or in the car. When i was quiet or at home playing music, there were not signs of problems. There was when i turned off location GPS services and...Yes!! it works now flawlessly. In effect it seems that when the phone searches for the locations, affects the music service in sleep screen. When is off, it works  as it should. So, hope this stops this annoying bug and it works for you too  .

Suggested posts