Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify skips songs from the downloading list and marks them as downloaded anyways.

Spotify skips songs from the downloading list and marks them as downloaded anyways.

Plan

Premium

Country

Argentina

Device

Samsung J2 Prime

Operating System

Android

My Question or Issue

This problem has appeared suddenly some days ago, I used to be able to download music with no problems but then whenever I try to download music from my library the download gets stuck at 0% and then skips the song while marking it as finished anyways! It's not finished at all cause it does that in a way too short time and when I go offline the songs are not there! I've seen that if you delete the cache from the app (not from settings) the list resets and marks the falsely downloaded songs as not downloaded again but the problem will come back any time I try to download again! And it's definitively not a connection issue cause I can perfectly use internet both when using Spotify to listen to songs and when using another apps.

I'm saving the music on my SD card, I have 1,2 Gb free and it'd be enough to save at least some songs. I have enabled Storage on the app Permisions as well.

Any way to solve this without having to reinstall the app? Cause before having to redownload all my songs while knowing that wouldnt be a definitive solution and I'd need to do all that same chore some time in the future, I'd rather cancel my subscription and uninstall the app from my phone. I really like this app but asking me to try to solve this issue with such a unuseful method'd be flat out insulting.

0 Replies

Suggested posts