Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify suddenly deleting my offline playlists

Spotify suddenly deleting my offline playlists

Im premium spotify user and I have offline playlists and these playlists contains 1500+ song. I keep these musics because Im using metro in my country. I bought premium for this reason.

And with last update I think spotify suddenly deletes my offline musics. I bored to download them again and again. I tried to clean setup on my Android device, used Es File Explorer to delete all spotify datas. I have 32gb sd card and there is no storage problem. I unmount sd card when phone is off.

In summary:

1- Spotify deletes my offline musics and playlists on My Android device. This isn't happen at my laptop. Only my android device.

2- Spotify won't see offline musics sometimes and deletes musics and download them again and again.

3- Spotify app sometimes freezes while loading playlist name, album art, music informations. And sometimes did my clicks and selects slowly.

Why this 3 problems are happens?
42 Replies

This is one of at least 6 threads  about the same problem of Spotify repeatedly deleting downloaded songs.  If  we all flooded Spotify Technical support at the same time with the same complaint, they might take notice and do something about it.  I already contacted them and they gave their standard solution that they give everyone, which I tried and it was a waste of time and did not solve the problem, and then they closed the ticket as resolved.

so the question is how do we delete a device from my account, eg. and old phone no longer in use that i think has created this problem. ive used spotify for years and this is first time has the 3 device warning and deletion of all my offline downloaded music. please explain spotify. your tech support is terrible!!! and i have only 3 devices including my old phone so not really sure why this has happened!!!!!

This is happening to me all the time on my phone and tablet. Sometimes on my PC too. Today was the most recent occurrence. It's so annoying to go through all the playlist and download them again ONE BY ONE on all devices! And than there's the fact of constantly downloading dozens of gigabytes of music on each device. Spotify really should do something about it!

Suggested posts