Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify works with wi/fi,but won-t connect when using mobile data

Spotify works with wi/fi,but won-t connect when using mobile data

My phone is a Galaxy prime, with 3g (h+) mobile data, and i have been using spotify for a couple of months now with no issue. 

Since last week however, spotify will not connect, saying that there is no internet connection available, UNLESS i'm using wi-fi. whenever i disconnect from wi-fi it just stops working, even though all other apps i use will continue to work perfectly on mobile data.

i have spent a week ow going through every help forum on this site and others, trying every official solution MULTIPLE TIMES, including clearing the cache, data, doing a clean re-install (reboot included) , erasing frolders, using different accounts, and everything else, but nothing works.

as of this moment i still cant login to spotify (since it has no connection) when on mobile data, if i switch to wifi i can login but if i disconnect it will stay logged in but say there is no connection available.

1 Reply

I agree, same issue here. When not connected to wifi, no lists show up, only the green circle keeps on turning.

Even when spotify gets switched offline, it complains to be offline (really? That's the purpurse of being offline).

There is no way to listen to downloaded songs.

I am really angry about that - what's the use of a premium accout when you can't listen to your music anyway?

Suggested posts