Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Stops playing after song is done

Stops playing after song is done

This has been happening for 3+ months now and you guys continue to push out updates but have yet to fix this problem and I have no idea why. It happened all of a sudden after you pushed out an update then this started happening. After a song is done playing it won't play another one, I have to stop then start for it to actually play. I saw someone posted to try a crossfade which I'll try but a lot of others said that didn't work, so I'm not having my hopes up. I just can't believe how this has gone on for so long and so many people are having issues and it's being ignored. If anyone else has any possible solutions I will appreciate it and try them.

8 Replies

Same proplem for ~3 weeks. After every music the playlist stops, the white stripe is just loading but i cant hear anything. If i tap the pause button, the music time counter jumps back to 0:00.

What i tried:

- Turn off the crossfade

- Reinstall Spotify

- Reboot the android

My environment:

- LG Optimus G F180

- Android 4.1.2

- Spotify 4.8.0.1004

Doesn't work

My reply wasn't a solution xd I just commented that i have the same problem as yours.

Oh my bad, totally skipped over that when reading it.

I read other posts, lots of people have the same problem. I hope the developers will improve this bug as soon as possible.

I think we should dump Spotify. People are recommending Pandora. I got an e-mail message from Spotify telling me to enjoy Chromecast; I don't have a Chromecast device and I'm not interested so, put it back the way it was before. Spotify stops playing after a couple of songs. I have to manually start it back up again. It started doing this about a week ago. FIX IT.

The new 4.9.0.992 update still doesn't fix the problem. 😞

Suggested posts