Stuttering Cracking Glitch during in play - Samsung S10+

Plan

Premium

Country

UK

Device

Samsung S10+

My Question or Issue

When I am playing a downloaded song or a streamed track. The song stutters. I have play through the phones speaker, bluetooth to Samsung earpods and also casting to Samsung TV.

Across all tests the problem continues. It is really annoying!

I have had this problem about a year ago and having complained the issue got sorted. But it has come back and being honest I can't remember how to get rid of this issue and it is really annoying.

Can someone please help with some steps by steps. I am worried to start clearing setting and lose years of song collections!!!

Thanks

4 Replies

Hey there @nicholaspugh!

Welcome to the Community and thanks for bringing this to our attention.

Could you try restarting your phone to see if that makes any difference for you?

If you still experience this, we'd recommend clearing your cache with the steps here. No worries, you won't need to re-download your offline music and podcasts afterwards.

We'll be on the lookout for your update. Give us a shout if you have any further questions.

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

I have the same issue with any Bluetooth device. Mainly want it fixed for the car. When I play two of the same songs. Bluetooth s10+ crackle but iPod touch USB no crackle and I used less volume and it's louder than the phone. I deleted cache redownloaded songs in higher quality and it didn't make a difference in the car.

Hey @user-removed,

Thanks for reaching out to us and welcome to the Community 🙂

Can you give these steps a go and run a clean reinstall? The article contains some additional steps to the regular reinstalling steps.

If that doesn't help, you can also check the steps mentioned here.

Can you check if the issue occurs with another another account? That way we can see if it's an account-related issue.

Keep us in the loop! If you have questions, you know where to find us.

Ver Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

I was having the same issue and I cleared my cache then uninstalled and re-installed and it seems to be working better. I'm wondering if it also worked better because the bluetooth speaker I was using was on when I logged back in after re-installing and it connected it to the speaker directly (or so it appears - I'm not very technically inclined). So far so good. I'll try again with my bluetooth eye mask this evening and hopefully it will stream to that without glitching too.

Suggested posts