Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

The intelligent shufle doesn't work the way it supose to do.

The intelligent shufle doesn't work the way it supose to do.

I feel this intelligent shuffle is great, but when I disable this I really want it continue disabled. But it keeps sending me musics that isn't in my playlist. I mean: why you give me the option of disable if it will not be disabled at all? This could be a mistake? I use to enable shuffle and repeat at the same time, maybe there's a problem in this situation?

1 Reply

Hey there @sam_maiaduarte

Thanks for getting in touch about this here in the Community. We moved your post from the Ideas board to the relevant Help board, where it fits better.

Could you let us know if this happens across devices or only on a specific one?

If it happens only on a specific device, it's well worth running a clean reinstall of the app to get rid of any cached files that might be causing trouble.

If the issue persists, would you mind sending us a short screen recording of this behavior happening so we can take a closer look? You can attach it to your next response by using the Insert Video option in the post editor. You can also upload it to Google Drive and share the link with us (make sure the video has the permissions for anyone to see it).

Also, sending us the exact make/model, operating system and Spotify version of your device would come in handy. 

We'll be on the lookout for your reply. 

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Suggested posts