Free

Country

Egypt

Phone

Samsung Galaxy J7

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.

My Question or Issue

When i start the music and then i close the app so i prevent my battery from dying the music stops how i can keep it running?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @Elgendy18,

Thanks for your reply.

Keep in mind that the exact location of the battery optimization settings may vary from device to device. If you have issues finding the setting it's a good idea to contact the manufacturer. You can reach out to Samsung here

Keep in mind that if you kill the app in the background, it's expected behavior that the music stops. If you had something else in mind we'd appreciate a video of the behavior you're seeing at your end.

Hope you find this useful. Let us know how you get on.

Mihail Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Hey there @Elgendy18,

Thank you for your post here in the Community. We're happy to help.

Can you follow the steps that's provided bellow:

Phone settings > Applications > select three dot menu (top right corner) > Special Access > Optimize Battery usage > Find your app on the list and make sure that it is not selected.

It can also be good to perform a clean reinstall of the app to make sure there's no old cache files causing this.

If that doesn't do the trick - can you let us know which version of the app you have?

We'll keep an eye out for your reply 🙂

Cheers!

JeremyModerator
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

Here i clicked applictions and i cant find the three dota what to do

Screenshot_20201111-164733.png
Marked as solution

Hey @Elgendy18,

Thanks for your reply.

Keep in mind that the exact location of the battery optimization settings may vary from device to device. If you have issues finding the setting it's a good idea to contact the manufacturer. You can reach out to Samsung here

Keep in mind that if you kill the app in the background, it's expected behavior that the music stops. If you had something else in mind we'd appreciate a video of the behavior you're seeing at your end.

Hope you find this useful. Let us know how you get on.

Mihail Moderator

Is there any way to get this as a optional feature? The previous music player I used remained on and in the background when I swiped all apps away, and I would close it from my notifications when I wanted it to stop playing. I would pause the music, and just swipe the notification away. With Spotify I swipe it away all the time and it's really jarring, and it's going to be the reason I don't continue my premium plan.

Hey @Bradaloop,

Thanks for posting here.

You can check out have a look in our Idea Exchange to see if someone else has already made a similar suggestion. If there isn't one, you can give these steps a go and submit your idea. That way other users can also support it. Keep in mind the higher the number of votes an idea gets, the more likely it is for it to be implemented.   

If you need anything else, the Community is here for you.

Ver Moderator

Suggested posts