Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

There are many musics in my songs segment which i have never liked.

There are many musics in my songs segment which i have never liked.

As you see, i have some troubles about my songs segment on my spotify , it was really good at the beginning of my using spotfy i used to add musics into songs segment that i liked but then everything has cnahged. I have many musics that i have never liked before. Forget liking i have never listened them before. How can it be possible? I was a deezer user before and i had never experienced a trouble like this. If there were enough musics as much as spotify i would have never moved to spotfy.

7 Replies

Hey there @izzettinefe,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community!

If you're seeing songs in Your Library or playlists unexpectedly added/removed, we'd recommend following all the steps listed here.

Let us know how you get on 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

I quit all accounts then I have changed my password and then I saw more songs in my library again :)) 

I have the same thing. My playlists have all gone missing, and have been replaced with a lot of **bleep** music which I haven't listened to and don't want to listen to. I have logged out from everywhere, and changed my password. 

This is not the first time this has happened and I now HATE using Spotify as I can't find what I want to play without first having to go through and delete all the rubbish added (somehow) automatically. 

Please let me know how to stop this happening.

I used deezer before and I had never experienced such thing even once. This is really boring.

I've just checked my account settings and the email address has been changed to something which is NOT my email address, so my account has obviously been hacked. Which is great considering I pay money for this! 

I've now asked Spotify to reset my account and hopefully that will be an end to it. I have no faith that Spotify will stop this happening again though....

Hey there @izzettinefe,

Thanks for keeping us in the loop.

Glad to hear that all's well now 🙂

If you have any further questions, don't hesitate to let us know.

Have a lovely day!

KaterinaModerator

Hey there @smallbloke69,

Thanks for posting about this in the Community!

In this case, we'd suggest following all the steps listed here, including making sure to reach out to us, if you haven't already. This way, our support staff can take a closer look backstage for you.

Let us know how you get on 🙂

KaterinaModerator

Suggested posts