Premium

Country

UK

Device

Galaxy Core Prime

Operating System

Android 5.1.1

My Question or Issue

I have an issue when I try to play any tracklist on my Samsug Galaxy Core Prime and I wonder if anyone has a solution? About 2 or 3 songs into playing the tracklist it just randomly pauses. To correct this I just press play, but this happens every time and is always around the same time from when the tracklist starts. I've tried uninstalling the app a couple of times but this makes no difference. The songs have all been downloaded onto the phone. There is also an issue when some songs just randonly disappear from my tracklist and I have to download them again, but this is a completely unrelated issue. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

2 Replies

Hey there @Mr73

Thanks for reaching out to us about this - we'll be glad to help you out here.

Most common issues can indeed be fixed with a quick reinstall of the app. In some situations however, a clean (more thorough) reinstall of the app might be needed. This way you can start afresh with Spotify on your mobile device. 

Check out this help page in order to find the steps for clean reinstall on the affected device. 

If it doesn’t do the trick, we’ll provide you with further help. 

We'll look out for your reply. 

Good afternoon

In relation to my ongoing issue with the songs just pausing after approx 10 minutes of playing the tracklist and approx every 10 mins thereafter, I followed the instuctions as kindly suggested, but unfortunately they still have not worked. Do you have any futher suggestions for me to try please?

I use my tracklists to teach fitness classes, so as you can imagine, if the song just freezes it would spoil the participants' enjoyment of the class.

Kind regards

Chris

Suggested posts