Premium

Country

Brazil

Device

Moto G8 Power

Operating System

Android 11

My Question or Issue

As of tonight, for some reason, songs just won't play if I click on it. It appears to be random. When I try to click a song on an album, some songs will play and some not. And when I click a song that will play and press the next button, this shows up

Screenshot_20220928-234615.png

As you can see below songs appear to be inexistent

Screenshot_20220928-235449.png

I'm gonna attach a video with example.

Also, the search button now says Search in English and not Pesquisar in Portuguese, which is my app language 

3 Replies

Hey @Wimands,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community about this!

The behavior of the app that you're describing seems very odd. In cases like this, it's worth the shot to try performing a clean reinstall with the steps in this article. This one is more thorough than a regular one and can be helpful to get rid of any cache that might be causing this issue. In addition, that will update your Spotify app with the latest version so that you don't miss out on any fixes.

We'd also recommend giving this a try on a different network, for example you try a different Wi-Fi or ask a friend or a family member to start a hotspot for you and use that network and see if you'll experience the same.  

In case the issue persists, could you try reproducing the issue with a different account? 

Let us know how it goes. We'll be on the lookout for your reply.

LyubkaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Hi. This didn't happen again and everything is seemingly normal. 

Hey @Wimands,

Thank you for keeping in contact.

We're glad to know that everything is working fine now. We appreciate the time you took following the process and sharing that it doesn't happen anymore 🙂

In case you need anything else, remember that we're just a post away.

Cheers!

OscarDCModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts