Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Unable to play music on my HTC One X

Unable to play music on my HTC One X

Hello!

I've had Spotify premium for quite some time and usually I've had no issues whatsoever playing music on my HTC One X. 

Spotify is still working perfectly on both my desktop and my laptop.

What happens:

I start Spotify on my phone and it logs in just fine and i can search for music, all my playlists are there etc. When i click on whichever song it goes to the regular "Playing" screen where it shows that I'm playing the song. The progressbar is moving aswell and the artwork is loaded. 

I've tried just restarting spotify, restarting my entire phone, uninstalling then restarting and then reinstalling spotify, clearing the cache etc. It just will not work. This problem appeared 3 days ago and has not gone away since. I find it very frustrating and I have been unable to solve this in any way. The only reason to pay for Premium is so that i can bring my music with me and if this is not working i could just go back to unlimited. 

As I've stated this has worked just fine before with both offline playlists and streaming from plenty of locations in the world. 

3 Replies

Same problem started a week ago with me. Was working great until then.

Have similarly tried several re-installs etc. I'm using a HTC Desire C. Any help greatly appreciated.

Many thanks

Conor

Update from today: Now the app no longer proceeds to the next song when the progressbar finishes. Still no sound though.

This problem has now disappeared by itself.

Suggested posts