Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Unable to play songs over wifi...Android Samsung a13

Unable to play songs over wifi...Android Samsung a13

I've tried many things, including torubleshooting and cleaning cache/reinstalling, but nothing has worked and I think it is quite the opposite of the most "common" problem that I've read in the community forums.

Since a couple of days (at least) when I'm on WiFi, Spotify says that it is missing internet connection, while this is simply not true as every other app is working, including browsing. I have even uninstalled and re-installed the app downloading it from the same Wi Fi connection.

When I've done so, I could not login (!) as again Spotify thinks I'm offline, but if I siwtch off WiFi and go to 4G, everything works, though I cannot download my music for listening offline, so this is the biggest pain right now
1 Reply

Hey,

Thanks for posting in the Community.

Would it be possible to try connecting your phone to a different WiFI (preferably by a different internet provider) and let us know the result? Also, it's a good idea to check your phone's settings and make sure that the Spotify app is not being prevented from using your WiFi connection. For this, it's best to reach out to Samsung support, as we're unable to provide specific steps for your device.

Keep us posted.

MihailYModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts