Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Update to 3.0.0.1124, but no new design

Update to 3.0.0.1124, but no new design

I got updated to the new 3.0.0.1124 today and according to the release notes there is supposed to be a new design. It still looks the same for me and many others. Does this get rolled out independet from the app version or is there something wrong with the update?

6 Replies

Same problem here. Didn't get a new design and I couldn't downgrade to previous version as well

This has happened to multiple users, including myself. You can fix it by installing this apk from APKMirror. Make sure unknown sources is allowed in your phones security settings, download it, and install it.

Spotify Apk: http://www.apkmirror.com/apk/spotify-ltd/spotify/spotify-3-0-0-1124-android-apk-download/

P.S. make sure you are installing the mewest one labeled beta, it will get you the new design.

I thought about doing this. But since I was told that beta was draining battery I quit the idea. Is it draining your battery?

I'm running Android 5.1 on a Moto X 2nd Gen

Not that I have seen. I installed it earlier tjis morning and have seen no battery drain in particular. Where did you hear about this out of curiosity?

A friend of mine said so. (He's got a moto G running 5
1 as well) I usually trust his judgement so I took it as truth. But I'll download the beta and test it tomorrow to see what happens

Alright. I hope it helps. My moto G is still running 4.4.4, so I don't know if it could be just a lollipop issue or not.

Suggested posts