Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Upgraded to a new phone, my premium is gone!

Upgraded to a new phone, my premium is gone!

So today I upgraded my phone, downloaded spotify and logged into my account. It says at the bottom of my app to download Premium for more perks. I've had premium for quite a few months, and I'm absolutely LIVID that I have the free version again, and no way to fix the issue.

Why isn't there a customer service number to call? I mean, they have credit card and bank account information for premium users. We should be able to call and speak to a human being to solve any issues
5 Replies

Hi, and welcome to the community!

1) Have you checked your Subscriptions page to make sure you are still premium?
2) Try logging out/in and reinstalling Spotify.
3) Make sure you're logging in with the right account; it's very easy to have both facebook and Spotify details!

If it persists, I suggest you submit an online contact form; and someone at Spotify can look into it for you.
If you get an automated reply; make sure to reply to it directly (even if it's from a no reply); and it will be sent to the Spotify staff.

Anthony

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

Also, make sure you're using the right account details as it's easy to mix up Spotify Accounts and Facebook accounts

Please use the search feature before posting a problem/bug/idea.
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
     Using Spotify Since March 10th 2009
     Twitter: @mechanimal82

Android Troubleshooting:
[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues
Spotify Android Version History

@Daniel wrote:

Also, make sure you're using the right account details as it's easy to mix up Spotify Accounts and Facebook accounts

@Daniel 

>>> 3) Make sure you're logging in with the right account; it's very easy to have both facebook and Spotify details! <<<

😉

Anthony

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

I checked both FB and my regular account, and neither have premium. Such a bummer!

I suggest you contact support so they can help you

https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support/

If you get an automated reply email telling you to check the help section or the community, you need to reply back to it, even if it's from a no-reply address.

Support usually replies within 24-48 hours.

You can also tweet to @SpotifyCares on Twitter for help.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts