Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Volume different between playing song from album and searching

Volume different between playing song from album and searching

I have a Premium account (from Italy) and using a Samsung A52s 5G running Android 12. While I am using bluetooth headphones, what happens is that if I go to an album and play a song (in this case not downloaded), then I just search the song from the search menu and play it, the song played via the search will be at a higher volume. This behaviour seems quite strange, does anybody else experience it and is there a reason for it?

1 Reply

Hey @Francesco10,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community about this. 

Can you let us know if you've already tried to log out > restart your device > log back in to see if it makes any difference? 

It's also a good idea to try a clean reinstall of the app with the steps here. This is more thorough than a regular one and can be helpful to get rid of any cache that might be causing issues with the app's performance.

We'd recommend giving this a try on a different network as well, for example you can ask a family member to start a hotspot and use that network to see if that issue still persists.

In case it does, it'd be great if you could share with us the exact Spotify version that you use?

Let us know how it goes.

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts