Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Weird ad about a bomb accident in Sportify Premium

Solved!

Weird ad about a bomb accident in Sportify Premium

This morning I was taking a shower with Spotify on. (Wireless speaker and phone in other room) But after a couple of songs this weird 'ad' comes up. A women talking in bad English how she lost an eye because of a bomb. After the weird story my playlist continued playing. After the shower I checked the play history but it wasn't there. Weird thing is that I'm using Spotify Premium, so I should not be hearing any ads (if it was an ad, I don't think so).

Please let me know if this happened to you. I can't be the only one, right?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Sounds weird lol. Maybe it was part of a song? You most definitely shouldn't be receiving ads if you have Premium...doesn't sound like it would be an ad though.

If your case is resolved, please click the 'Accept as Solution' button and add your kudos!

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Marked as solution

Sounds weird lol. Maybe it was part of a song? You most definitely shouldn't be receiving ads if you have Premium...doesn't sound like it would be an ad though.

If your case is resolved, please click the 'Accept as Solution' button and add your kudos!

No I listened to the song before the 'ad' and the song after it. Was not part of it...

Hang on, it was indeed part of a song... Relax by Mika. I'm pretty sure it was not there before tho:

MIKA – Relax, Take It Easy

Ah! There we go, part of a song! 🙂 Sadly, the track isn't available in the U.S. so I can't listen to it. 😞

Suggested posts