Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

When clicking on a song, nothing happens

When clicking on a song, nothing happens

Hi there, I just installed Spotify app on my adroid phone and when I click on a desired song, I can see that nothing happens. Only shuffle play is available.

Then I upgraded to a premium 7-day trial and now the songs will play when I click on them.

Does that mean that listening to a desired song will only work with a Premium account and with a free one I can only shuffle play?

1 Reply

Hello and welcome to the community 🙂

well i helped a person one week ago to understand this and this post was the "spotify post of the week" so i'll copy that here 😉

"If you want to choose which song you want to hear on your phone you need spotify premium. Without this you can only shuffle your songs and it is more or less completely random which songs will be played 😉

If you buy premium you can choose your songs and you can also play them without an internet connection. You can also control your desktop app via your phone which is an incredible feature. That is not all, there are many more features you can only use with spotify premium ;). If you want to purchase spotify just visit this here"

Kind regards,

Max aka. Amarro

If i helped you don't forget to leave a "Kudo" or "Accept as Solution".

( Twitter // Spotify )

What is a Spotify Rock Star and how do i become one?

Im not a Spotify Employee.

Suggested posts