Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Where are downloaded filed stored on Galaxy S3?

Where are downloaded filed stored on Galaxy S3?

I just started using Spotify premium and feel like a kid in a candy store.

I downloaded 14 songs last night, and would like to find them on my phone.  Does anyone know how I can find them on my Samsung Galaxy S3?

Thanks.

Petrocelli

7 Replies

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂 

Why would you want to find them? They can only be played from inside the Spotify application anyways. 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Hi, and welcome to the community!

Just to let you know, offline files are not playable by any client other than Spotify, even if they are synced offline. This is to prevent piracy of the songs. So you won't find any audio files there! It simply means users can't copy all the songs then cancel their subscription.

But theoretically if you just want to see the folder'; you should be able to find it here:

/android/data/com.spotify.mobile.android.ui/all the other sub folders in Spotify

Anthony 🙂

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

Just so it is clear, I just wanted to find them because I am worried about space issues on my phone.  I want to figure out how much space the the songs I downloaded take up.

Thanks for the quick responses!

does anyone know if there is a way I can sync my music to my device storage and not my sd card on the Galaxy S4?

Sure.

• Uninstall spotify
  • Remove the SD card
  • Reinstall spotify
  • Reinsert the SD card

You can also do this by deleting the spotify folders on your SD card after uninstalling and filling it with with random files before reinstalling.

Thanks that worked!

Cool, enjoy your music and keep an eye on your internal SD card free space 🙂

Suggested posts