Where has my "All Songs" gone?

None 

Plan

Free

Country

UK

Samsung Galaxy S8 

My Question or Issue

"All Songs" has dissapeared from my library. I only have playlists, artists, albums and podcasts as options now.

I usually like to use All songs and leave on shuffle in the car but now im forced to either play by album or by playlists that I dont want to do. 

Any help appreciated as ive been using this for years without a problem until now.

Thanks

7 Replies

Hey @Clowngaming! Welcome to the Spotify Community. ^^

No worries!

You're experiencing the new Free on Spotify.

Any songs, playlists, artists, albums, and podcasts you saved before the app was updated can still be found in Your Library.

Note: Songs you saved are now in your Favorites playlists.

Let me know if that helps, thanks! ^^

Peace

Nope, i only have 50 songs in my favourites and I had over 300 songs in my all songs before. Theyre all there in individual albums but I cant play them all together unless i put them all into a playlist that will take forever.

Im glad I stopped paying this update has totally ruined Spotify for me.

Hello, 

I am having issues for my download medias, I have premium account, so I can download all my medias, but always I update my Android SW, the download medias disapear, the option that shows the medias are downloaded is disabled, I need to enabled it again. Is anyone having same issue? Is this expected? Thanks.

Not relevant to this thread fq7eet_l-yqxw. Try the thread Offline Songs Disappearing and good luck.

I'm having basically the same issue. I used the all songs tab to keep track of all the songs I like and I would occasionally set it to play songs from there. It was what made me choose spotify over other music apps and now I can't even do those things.

Try making a new folder of playlists, then drag the playlists in. This way you can play the playlists separately or shuffled.

im experiencing similar symptoms, and i need quick help as i hope those songs caj be still recovered!

i have favourites playliat but not all my saved songs were put in that playlist at all

AND

it seems as if some took over my account and playing totally random songs...(i think my spotify is connected to Facebook, inst it possible that the laat fb. breach is explaining the situation? I'm just guessing)

Please spotify, i need your help!

Suggested posts