Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Why are my Editor's Picks playlists in the home screen different in my android app and windows app?

Why are my Editor's Picks playlists in the home screen different in my android app and windows app?

Plan

Premium

Country

India

Device

Poco F1

Operating System

Android 9 Pie

My Question or Issue 

Why are my Editor's Picks playlists different in my android app and windows app?

The windows playlists are more relevant to me than the android ones. 

3 Replies

Hey Dannyvpm,

By Editor's Choice, i'm assuming those playlists are by seperate individuals who made the playlist. Those playlists are altered and changed according to the creator of the playlist. They change from time to time, which is why you might be noticing different music. 

If you are noticing playlists not matching/syncing properly, try reinstalling both the android app, and desktop app, and logging in again. This should resync all your music and playlists again (Note: Reinstalling will mean you have to redownload all your offline music again).

Hope this helps!

Have the same issue. The home page on mobile is different from the one on desktop. Editor's picks on mobile includes bollywood and regional language music whereas on dekstop it's more indie, chill hits and rock classics which is what I have been listening to. Also, recommendations based on recent activity ("more like....") do not show up on mobile. 

I have the exact same problem. I never listen to bollywood and want the same tracks which are on the desktop version. Is there no fix to this? 

Suggested posts