Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Why cant i make a new playlist on my android spotify premium? This is why i got premium. Super mad

Why cant i make a new playlist on my android spotify premium? This is why i got premium. Super mad

9 Replies

Which part of the instructions under "Android"  here doesn't work for you Mr. Super Mad?

I having the same issue. After creating a title and hitting the "creat" button, it would just freeze and not create the playlist. Already rebooted and reinstalled the app. Using Onplus 3T.

Yeah, I see that. Have tried creating a new playlist from the icon and from the context menu with the same result. Nothing happens and need to press "back" to get out of the dialogue.

This seems to be a new bug (where have I heard that before?). Someone care to report it over here? Otherwise I'll try to get round to it later.

Exactly my issue. pisses me off because thats half the reason i got premium to make playlists i can skip thru

Someone's already reported this here. Please post details there:

Device

Android version

Spotify version

Thanks.

Hey guys, I just tried again and it seems to be working! Can you let me know if it works for you now?

Still not working for me.

Ugh - now its not working again. Better post in that thread.

Same problem here. After waiting one day it's still not working.

Suggested posts