Why is the max volume so quiet?

10 people liked this

Why is the max volume so quiet?

fred_-_
Regular

The volume is way too low on android, spotify simply won't output a higher volume. Unless you can help me with this problem, I'm seriously considering switching to Deezer.

149 Replies

Re: Why is the max volume so quiet?

Rock Star 11
Rock Star 11

Hey @fred_-_,

Welcome to the forums, and sorry to hear you are having issues wth sound on your device.

Could you take a look at the following link and see if this helps at all:

https://support.spotify.com/us/using_spotify/troubleshooting2/spotify-playing-with-no-sound/

Also, could you check if you have the equalizer set to on, on your device also?

Thanks.

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add a Like! 

Robert_WRock Star 11
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
10 people liked this

michmike
Music Fan

The volume of Spotify on Android has definitely decreased. When I'm in my car listening via Bluetooth I have to push the volume of my car audio to the max, which I didn't have to do before. This way older songs are much too quiet. It is really an issue that should be resolved soon, because indeed it will be a reason to end my subscription, if it lasts too long.

12 people liked this

zlatan22

Spotify really needs to resolve this. This is definitely a problem - I always have to max the volume knob in my car and it still does not play 100%. Other apps and CD is fine so I know it is not my device or cars sound system

7 people liked this

Joey389
I thought i was the only one with this issue. Music sounds louder on YouTube. I downloaded a volume booster which helped slightly, but don't think outta fair that i have to do that since inn a premium member. I too am considering switching over to something else.
9 people liked this

jdperdomoq

Not even putting my speakers/earphones at max can solve this. It's very annoying.

5 people liked this

Sherdog123
Casual Listener
The volume is now extremely low. I recently had a party and have a huge Bluetooth speaker and it wasn't very loud at all. It was fine about 3 or 4 weeks ago. I have reinstalled and messed with the equalizer with no luck. Please help so I don't have to cancel my family subscription.
3 people liked this

fred_-_
Regular

Thanks for your reply but it's not a problem with my device, it's a problem with spotify's built-in settings. Only the devs can change it...

@DefaOne

1 person liked this

Rock Star 11
Rock Star 11

Hey @fred_-_, and everyone else facing this issue,

Thank you all for letting me know about this issue :)

For those that may have not tried this already, could I please ask you to unistall the app and then reinstall and try again for the error?

If after trying the reinstall you face the same could I please have the following information:

• Device 
  • Operating System
  • App Version

Thanks!

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add a Like! 

Robert_WRock Star 11
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
3 people liked this

fred_-_
Regular

Samsung galaxy s6

android 7.0

spotify 8.4.4.810

I've already tried reinstalling

SUGGESTED POSTS