Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Xperia Acro S LT26w Doesn't save offline playlist in SD Card

Xperia Acro S LT26w Doesn't save offline playlist in SD Card

Hi everyone!

I just bought a new LT26w and it goes perfect. When I isntall Spotify I configure my offline playlists (which are 20 Gb offline playlist), and it just get to download 11 Gb, which is the maximum storage capacity for the internal phone memory. Why is this?, doesn't offline playbill should be saved in the External SD card?, I have a 32 KGB SD Card, and is totally empty. I've tried a lot of things like you know, downgrading the spotify version, reviewing all the settings, etc, but doesn't work. Also there's no Android Setting to configure how to use the internal or external memory. I have Android 4.0.4 and the last version of spotify. Please HELP! :(, I'm paying my premium subscription without using it the 100%. 

Note: I had a Xperia Arc with 32 Gb External SD card with Android 4.0 before having my new phone and it stored offline playlist in the External Sd Card automatically. 

Thanks in advance for all the contributions that you can offer to me....:)

2 Replies

Please see the other very long threads on this topic. The feature is coming (back) we just don't know when
----------------
Listening on Windows, Android and Sonos. Tweeting it at @davelicence

Thanks!, I already did it, following that threads you tell. The difference was that when I installed the old version of Spotify I couldn't log in, it stays in a kind of loop (the data service cost message) after entering my credentials. But even thou I click the menu button, change the SD card address and then I updated it. After that it started to use my external SD.

Thanks for your time.

Suggested posts