Plan

Premium

Country

Canada

Device

Samsung Galaxy Neo S5

Operating System

My Question or Issue

When I click the spotify app on my mobile I am prompted to login. I enter my "email or username" and password which I've reset. I get a message that says "you are currently set to offline. Please go online to connect to Spotify." Then two options. Cancel or Connect. Both of which just bring me back to the login page. There is also a small message under the password box that says "we're currently experiencing problems. Please try again later" This has been like this for a couple days. I can login on my laptop and I've changed from offline to online and spotify works fine on there but not on my phone.  Do I need to reinstall the app? If so, will I need to re-download everything or when I reinstall the app and login will it all be there because it's on my computer? Basically, are the apps connected like lets say, google drive? 

Thanks! 

Kim

1 Reply

You might actually be online but it isn't catching it.  Being "offline" (when I was really online) prevented Radio and Friend Feeds not work.  I just did the fix described here (https://community.spotify.com/t5/Desktop-Windows/If-Daily-Mix-Friends-Feed-Radio-DON-T-WORK-try-this...) and it fixed everything.  You might want to try it.

Suggested posts