Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

You have reached the maximum number of songs that can be made available off-line

Solved!

You have reached the maximum number of songs that can be made available off-line

Hi, I recently re-installed Spotify on my Anroid phone and now get the message "

You have reached the maximum number of songs that can be made available off-line.  To get the pending songs you must first de-select another play-list." after syncing a few thousand songs.  Has something changes with the maximun number of songs tha can be syn'd offline per palylist?  Before reinstalling I was able to sync over 5k of songs.  Any suggestions?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

You can only download 3,333 songs for offline use per device.

That is probably why you are running into this problem.

If you would like this limit to be raised, then I suggest you add a kudo to this idea here:

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Spotify-Ideas/Get-rid-of-the-3-333-offline-song-limit/idi-p/70621

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

9 Replies
Marked as solution

You can only download 3,333 songs for offline use per device.

That is probably why you are running into this problem.

If you would like this limit to be raised, then I suggest you add a kudo to this idea here:

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Spotify-Ideas/Get-rid-of-the-3-333-offline-song-limit/idi-p/70621

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hi!..I curently have 1,248 songs ofline in different play list yet i am recieving a sync eror that i have reached my limit of 3,333 songs....which i have not.

Consiquently i have other play list that are not syncing for offline listening.  

I have an IPAD4 and a new galaxy s5 with a 64gb sd card that the downloads are being stored.

I am unable to find an answer to this error question of why i am being told i have exceeded 3,333 songs when Spotify has limited me to 1,248 songs.

Spotify customer support rep by the name of Juan flat out ignores the question and tells me stuff i already know and tried and i am still unable to fix this error message.

Please help me .I am so tired of this unproductive troubleshooting .

I have the same issue as you.What is troubling about this that no one has ever answered how this is happening.This has been going on for three years now.Right now as i type my Android phone is downloading 2,867 songs but i have less than 600 songs in my off line playlist.

I have done everything that has been advised to do when confronting this incorect alert about exceding download limit.What is troubling about this that no one has ever answered how this is happening.This has been going on for three years now.Right now as i type my Android phone is downloading 2,867 songs . Yet i have less than 1106 songs in my off line playlist. Care to be the  that tells how this is happening?

Warm regard, Creeker 6824

Hi Corona620...did you ever get a real answer as in a solution to stopping this download error issue?

No...

I have the same issue....darn

Having the same issue and after trolling though many pages of people having the same issue and no suitable solution, its becoming clear that spotify has a glitch in fixing the problem, but not in crediting my account with the fees i pay for spotify premium!!!

Same problem here. Left Apple music for minor issues, I regret that now sincerly.

Going back to apple music instantly.

Suggested posts