Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Your stations is now missing in radio tab

Solved!

Your stations is now missing in radio tab

Hello,

I have started to use Spotify few days ago, I enjoyed the 48h free premium, then I received an email to get extra 30 days, so I took it (and I plan to keep using after).

However, since I accepted the free 30 days trial, when I now go to "Radio" tab, I do not have my radios anymore.

I have "Recommended stations" and "Genre radio stations", but not "Your stations" anymore.

I tried to create new stations, and they are not saved either (still no "Your stations").

However, on my desktop app, stations are still there.

I tried to uninstall app, following procedure (clear data / cache, uninstall app, turn off phone, remove battery, turn on, remove folder, reinstall.)

I'm using a Samsung Galaxy S III with Android 4.1.1, and login with Facebook account. I tried to use the "device password" too, but still not there.

I think one of the only thing that changed is, I get into the free 30 days trials, and facebook app got updated.

Also, when I search manually for a song a create a new station, in the radio tab I can see in "Current Station" : "unknown radio based on" (and nothing after).

If I try to thumb up a song in the radio, I got an error message:

Sorry. This radio station cannot be started.

Please try a new station.

I tried with 4G and WiFi, and it's the same.

Thank you very much.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Is it only affecting Android platform or also iOS ?

EDIT: It seems problem is now fixed. My radios are back.

Thank you.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Hi. There have been similar reports from other users in the last few hours so this may be something at Spotify's end. It has been escalated to the staff.

Marked as solution

Is it only affecting Android platform or also iOS ?

EDIT: It seems problem is now fixed. My radios are back.

Thank you.

Suggested posts