Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

a few more android bugs just for the hell of it...

a few more android bugs just for the hell of it...

not that it matters at this point, but just to call attention to even more flaws in this app:

1.  occassionally when navigating to an album from an artist page, the album loads and then immediately the white screen with the green spinny pops up on top of it and does not go away until you touch the screen again (which of course registers a touch on the screen underneath and starts playing a song).  it's been doing this since maybe one or two updates ago, but seems to have gotten worse.  i just wiped cache and reinstalled, and it's currently doing it for roughly every fifth album i touch, but sometimes will do it for several in a row...  seems totally random.

2. occassionally the player window bar at the bottom does not pop up when playing a song.  you click on a song, the song starts playing, but no player window to be found.  you must click on another song (or two or three) before it pops up.

3. the lock screen controls are dorked up on jelly bean.  they looked fine on ICS, but on jelly bean, the album art hides the clock and the vibrate slider...  very nice.

5 Replies

I find the lock screen controls on JB fine - I'm on 4.2. You can just swipe to another lockscreen widget for the clock, and even move the Spotify controls to another lockscreen 'slide'.

well, i'm on 4.1.

I don't believe I experienced issues on 4.1 either - could you screenshot the reported issues?

@LiamW wrote:

I don't believe I experienced issues on 4.1 either - could you screenshot the reported issues?

why?  so they can tell us they're going to fix it for the next 18 months -- just hang in there cause it's really hard?  or you just don't believe me?  maybe when they open an official thread asking for screen shots in about six months, i'll think about it.

@personanongrata wrote:

@LiamW wrote:

why?  so they can tell us they're going to fix it for the next 18 months -- just hang in there cause it's really hard?  or you just don't believe me?  maybe when they open an official thread asking for screen shots in about six months, i'll think about it.

Well...

Anyhow, fair enough 🙂

Suggested posts