Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

a few questions of spotify

a few questions of spotify

hey

all questions for my android handy

1. if i buy spotify and then i miss a month is my whole music which i taken aubout spotify away or can i listen to it still ?

2.Is spotify legal ?

ty for the answers mfg wurst123

4 Replies

1. if i buy spotify and then i miss a month is my whole music which i taken aubout spotify away or can i listen to it still ?

It depends what you mean. Your Spotify account is free. You keep it for life. That contains all the playlists you have created, starred list, and other things. If you stop subscribing your account goes to the to Spotify Free service. So, you don't lose your music.

But, you can't have offline synced playlists, or stream your playlists on mobile devices with Spotify Free.

2. Is spotify legal ?

Absolutely legal. We have agreements with all the rights holders of the music in the catalogue (Record labels and collecting societies) before we launch Spotify in each country. The general public cannot upload music to Spotify. Music is always submitted for upload by the record labels that own the music.

well i meant

1. I got premium

2.i downloaded titles

3.i get non-more premium

4.can i listen still to my downloaded music on my handy ? offline listen to it ? and can i still use spotify as a "media player" ?

forgot the ty for the answers mfg wurst123

If you don't have a Premium subscription and more then you can't listen to any tracks from the Spotify library on your handset any more, whether or not they have been downloaded.

If you've sync'd some of your own MP3s though they should still play, but Spotify isn't the best app for that kind of listening
----------------
Listening on Windows, Android and Sonos. Tweeting it at @davelicence

Suggested posts