Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • hnavia
  • Regular
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify keeps desyncing my playlist!

Spotify keeps desyncing my playlist saying that i have synced with more than 3 devices, but i havent. what to do? thanks for replies.

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify keeps desyncing my playlist saying that i have synced with more than 3 devices, but i havent.   what to do?   thanks for replies.
  • licenced
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Samsung Tab 2 7.0 Android 4.0 Crashed instantly and always offline modus..

Does anyobne have spotify on the new Tab 2 7.0 with andoird 4.0?. It is always AGAIN in offline modus and crashes all the time. I used both versions again terrible. Please help...Need music for holiday..:D.

• Roadie
  • Does anyobne have spotify on the new Tab 2 7.0 with andoird 4.0?.   It is always AGAIN in offline modus and crashes all the time.   I used both versions again terrible.    P...
  • plsderksen
  • Roadie
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify stays in Offline Mode on my Android LG G2X when connected to 4G

Exactly as the topic title says, Spotify stays in Offline Mode on my LG G2X. I even made sure the toggle switch was set to on in the settings to sync over data. It did this in the original Android app and now the preview app. I would love to know if ...

• Casual Listener
  • Exactly as the topic title says, Spotify stays in Offline Mode on my LG G2X. I even made sure the toggle switch was set to on in the settings to sync over data. It did this in the original Android ap...
  • David
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! I'm a really pissed off customer.

I'm JVGO, and spotify sucks. How long is it going to take your developers to solve the offline problems we android tablet users are facing. Why are you snubbing us spotify, why? You release iOS updates like every other week but neglect android users ...

• I'm JVGO, and spotify sucks. How long is it going to take your developers to solve the offline problems we android tablet users are facing. Why are you snubbing us spotify, why? You release iOS updat...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Get an empty info box when trying to listen to a tune

I had my app working until two days ago. Now, every time I select a tune I get an empty Info dialog box with the only option to click OK. Then nothing happens and no music starts. Any suggestions?

• I had my app working until two days ago. Now, every time I select a tune I get an empty Info dialog box with the only option to click OK. Then nothing happens and no music starts. Any suggestions?
  • licenced
  • Community Legend
  • 30 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 30 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify app won't open on my Droid 2 Global

I have a droid 2 global running android version 2.3.4. I have downloaded the spotify app, but everytime I try to open it, the phone does the animation of opening an application, but then goes right back to the previous screen (i.e. the home screen, a...

• I have a droid 2 global running android version 2.3.4. I have downloaded the spotify app, but everytime I try to open it, the phone does the animation of opening an application, but then goes right b...
  • licenced
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Samsung Galaxy Europa compatibility

Hello, When I try to open spotify on my Galaxy Europa, the app opens and then instantly closes. I don't even see the spotify interface. Does anyone know what the issue is. I'm a premium member and rely on the service working. Many thanks

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   When I try to open spotify on my Galaxy Europa, the app opens and then instantly closes. I don't even see the spotify interface. Does anyone know what the issue is. I'm a premium memb...
  • licenced
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify on mobile for free?

Hello,I use spotify on mobile and i have a free account. I put Spotify on my mobile phone and tablet and it works verry well. I can use the mobile app, but is it a trail? And where i can find when i must to pay for it?It's a amazing app but to bad yo...

• Hello, I use spotify on mobile and i have a free account. I put Spotify on my mobile phone and tablet and it works verry well.  I can use the mobile app, but is it a trail? And where i c...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Question

Why is it when I change to another song (on the android) it kicks me out of spotify or it stays stuck at the end of the song and doesn't keep on playing to the next? It has done that since I've had premium. Just wondering if they're ever gonna fix th...

• Regular
  • Why is it when I change to another song (on the android) it kicks me out of spotify or it stays stuck at the end of the song and doesn't  keep on playing to the next? It has done that since I've...
  • Jlbentrude
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist won't sync

I sync playlists with local files from my computer to my phone app for offline play and they will sync and work while the cpu and phone are both on wifi. However when I close the app and reopen later they playlist are no longer synced. Help? This is ...

• Regular
  • I sync playlists with local files from my computer to my phone app for offline play and they will sync and work while the cpu and phone are both on wifi. However when I close the app and reopen later...
  • DarrenKing101
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Wiping out Local Music?

I've recently taken music off of my phones sd card. However, spotify continues to act as if the files are still there. Whenver I go to play them, the app will freeze for a moment and send me back to the menu of my phone. Is there any way to wipe that...

• I've recently taken music off of my phones sd card. However, spotify continues to act as if the files are still there. Whenver I go to play them, the app will freeze for a moment and send me back to ...
  • licenced
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlists not syncing

Hello, I'm experiencing some problems with syncing playlists from Spotify Desktop to the Mobile App. I've made some playlists on the PC and added various songs but they just wont show up on the mobile - I've reinstalled, logged in/out etc, but no joy...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   I'm experiencing some problems with syncing playlists from Spotify Desktop to the Mobile App.   I've made some playlists on the PC and added various songs but they just wont sh...
  • clarkd
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

¡¡¡No REAL Extreme quality on the new preview app!!!

Hi from Spain and sorry for my english. I am a Premium user and I really like the new beta app, but I realize one thing... Turning the quality to Extreme on Streaming or Downloading doesn´t seems to affect on the real quality of the music, and remain...

• Regular
  • Hi from Spain and sorry for my english.   I am a Premium user and I really like the new beta app, but I realize one thing... Turning the quality to Extreme on Streaming or Downloading doesn´t ...
  • Tobygnome
  • 5 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 3 likes

Solved!! PLEASE HELP!!!!

I cannot play any of my downloaded music on my phone even tho I pay for the premium. It has said since last night that it is pending even tho it downloaded months ago. Please help.

• Regular
  • I cannot play any of my downloaded music on my phone even tho I pay for the premium. It has said since last night that it is pending even tho it downloaded months ago. Please help.  
  • Jlbentrude
  • Regular
  • 29 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 29 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't login - Spotify mobile consumes large amounts.....

Spotify have been working just perfect for a long time, but after I did reset my phone, I can't login. I entre my facebook login and Spotify shows this information - "Spotify Mobile consumes large amounts of data....." and I hit ok. But this message ...

• Music Fan
  • Spotify have been working just perfect for a long time, but after I did reset my phone, I can't login. I entre my facebook login and Spotify shows this information - "Spotify Mobile consumes large am...
  • SpookiePower
  • Music Fan
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Specific songs blocked from offline sync?

I've enabled a playlist with some local tunes from my library in Windows. All songs are now 'not greyed out' , and also will play on my windows box when I click 'Offline Mode'. But the tune I concerned about still won't get pushed to my Android. Are ...

• Casual Listener
  • I've enabled a playlist with some local tunes from my library in Windows. All songs are now 'not greyed out' , and also will play on my windows box when I click 'Offline Mode'. But the tune I concern...
  • res0nat0r
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MicroSD Problem

Hi All, I just signed up for Spotify Premium, because so far I have been enjoying the product very much. Unfortunately, I seem to have hit a wall and can't get through. Although I have followed the instructions here: http://www.spotify.com/fr/help/fa...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi All,   I just signed up for Spotify Premium, because so far I have been enjoying the product very much.   Unfortunately, I seem to have hit a wall and can't get through.  &nbsp...
  • licenced
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Distorsion via Bluetooth when using ICS 4.0 Beta App

App: Android ICS 4.0 Beta AppPhone: HTC One XBluetooth Headset (HS): Creative WP350 ( APT-X enabled) sound have distorsion, when using Bluetooth connection, not all songs but especially those who has a high " level" ( volume) when ripped. this distor...

• Casual Listener
  • App: Android ICS 4.0 Beta App Phone: HTC One X Bluetooth Headset (HS): Creative WP350 ( APT-X enabled)   sound have distorsion, when using Bluetooth connection, not all songs but especi...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! mobile android version SG2 crashing constantly

On my Samsung Galaxy S2 Spotify crashes immediatelly and constantly after going online . Offline works perfectly but the online situation sucks as I can't make any new offline playlists (I'm using 3g).

• Visitor
  •  On my Samsung Galaxy S2 Spotify crashes immediatelly and constantly after going online . Offline works perfectly but the online situation sucks as I can't make any new offline playlists (I'm us...
  • licenced
  • Community Legend
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Infuriating Android App Crash

I like many other people use Spotify on my phone (for reference I own a Motorola Defy) and even use it in my car. I have always had the same constant problem with this horrendous application in that every time I skip anywhere between 4 and 15 songs i...

• I like many other people use Spotify on my phone (for reference I own a Motorola Defy) and even use it in my car. I have always had the same constant problem with this horrendous application in that ...
  • licenced
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes