Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

can not login

can not login

Hello! What´s going omn with the program really.

Problems that it was linked onto my android Samsung Galaxy S.

Uninstalled and rebooted the phone.

I reinstalled again and now I can not log in, it´s only going up a warning about the need to check that it is fixed surfabbonemang.

I have 3 GB/month, but I can not accept theyoke without warning box get upp once again.

I pay the premium and has been for a long time .

Grateful for answers .

Regards Gunnar from Sweden

9 Replies

Same problem here. Discovered yesterday that I could not open or log in on my Xperia X10. As soon as Spotify goes to online mode, it crashes. Both over 3G and over Wifi. Har reinstalled te app several times, and also rebooted the phone. Nothing works! Very strange. It has been working fine for over a year, and the all of a sudden, this!

/Klas

Gunnar5000- Exactly what error messages or codes are you receiving when you try to log in?

I'd also make sure there isn't an extra space after your username when you log as this can cause certain error messages. 

Boluson- The first thing I'd recommend is changing the password to your account. Once that's done, test the change by signing in and out of the website. 

Then sign out of the app on your mobile and log in with your new password. 

Spotify Mobile consumes large amounts of data. If you stream usic over mobile networks, it´s important that you have a flat rate (fixed price for data transfer) Subscription. Please check with your mobile operator if you´re uncertain

So there is a box to click on the ok, then disappears box for one second and then is seen, the back again.
I will therefore not further

Thanks for confirming that--the solution I posted above should work for that data message. 

There was an Android update not too long ago that occasionally added a space after the username--let me know how removing this works for you. 

I have had the same user name since I started with Spotify when it was released in Sweden, and I have my name gunnars5000 with no space.

I understand do not really know what to do, I've been into the Spotify status and it says that login is now fixed, but it does not work for me

It works fine with passing the login page. Then the app opens, in offline mode for a few seconds. Then, it switches to online mode, where the app closes immediately. It seems as if there is some bug. But it has always worked without problems before. I have not made any major chages to the phone recently. I use an Xperia X10 with android 2.3.3.

Sometimes we're incredibly stupid, it was an extra space after the numbers in my username, how it got there, I have no idea, but when Ityped the whole användarnamneet and clicked ok so it worked.
Thank you so much for your help.

PS Now you just have to hope that Spotify works but I getdisconnected, I is always online and never offline DS

I changed tthe password as suggested. Still not working. I had my wife logging onto her account on my phone, at that worked fine. So, there seems to be a problem with my account, and not with my phone. Besides, it works fine with Windows, and also with my other phone (Xperia X8). 

Any idea of what the problem may be?

Suggested posts